[chuck-users] dorkbot-atlanta ChucK talk: 7PM 6th April 2006

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Mar 31 00:58:55 EST 2006

Greetings,

If you have/find any hyperlinkable chuckian content, feel
free to add it to the chuck wiki propaganda page:

     http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/Propaganda

(Graham's upcoming dorkbot just added!)

Best,
Ge!