[chuck-users] benchmarking chuck

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue May 2 17:50:19 EDT 2006

Yep, I just showed the original code to Ge, and he
verified that you are only using one sineosc (s1), but
connecting it multiple times to the dac, through the
array.  So the clicking begins when the multiple
connections to the dac finally take up enough
time.  Mine clicks at about 450 on my PowerBook.

The true test is in my code, where there are truly
multiple sineoscs, and multiple connections.  That
clicks at about 40.  Be interested in seeing where
it clicks on IntelMac.

PRC