[chuck-users] benchmarking chuck

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue May 2 18:37:29 EDT 2006

The multiple connections to the dac mix (add) by
default.  All inputs to any unitgenerators (that
have inputs) add by default, with optional flags
you can set to cause them to multiply (maybe other
too).  I'm not sure why chucking the single sineosc
to the elements of the array works.  Ge will explain...

PRC