[chuck-users] multi channel and EMU under XP?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:19:52 EDT 2006

Hi, list.

Has anybody gotten the multi-channel stuff to work with one of the EMU
cards that use Patchmix under XP? I dug through a stack of online
posts and it seems that in the past these cards had issues with multi
channel DX but right now Winamp is set to "primary sound driver" and
does a perfect job of playing a six channel wave file while ChucK
--probe doesn't get beyond 2 channels on any of the devices it sees. I
use a1616m but I think the drivers are basically the same for all of
them.

Any pointers would be very welcome.