[chuck-users] OSCSurface

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:31:03 EDT 2006

joerg piringer;

> i wanted to capture the output of the chuck console which didn't work
> too well.

That reminds me!

Quite unrelated but I found that if you have a shred which you let
"commit suicide" and you have it report on it's plan to leave the
virtual machine for greener pastures to the console right before this
then that message often (always?) doesn't print. Advancing time by a
few ms inbetween cures this but I feel it's quite rude for the shred
to leave before saying goodbye.

Totally unrelated but I forgot to report it before.