[chuck-users] user study!!!

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon May 22 16:32:25 EDT 2006

Dear all,

We would like to conduct a N-part user study (where N >= 1) on using
ChucK.  To start, we are interested in learning about how everyone is
using ChucK, the ways (if any) ChucK has effected the way you
write/think about audio programming, and/or your thoughts on ChucK.  A
dissertation is being written (mine), and we want to include
evaluations/feedback from the primary ChucK community (this list).
Also, we hope to construct a page to showcase works being done using
ChucK.  So fire away!  Thank you all very much!!!

(slightly) more detail here:

     http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/UserStudy

Best,
chuck team