[chuck-users] Looping in Chuck and installing problems

Hans Leeuw h.j.leeuw at chello.nl
Fri May 26 22:04:30 EDT 2006

Thanks Spencer, Joerg and Kassen,

It worked (see under live-sampling with a 2 second buffer). I had to use the
Delay trick because I could not address adc directly. That would be more
elegant I think (and saves computing time). Does any of you have a solution
to that as well? Or is there even a more elegant solution.

float array[82400];

adc => Delay d => blackhole;
0::second => d.delay;
impulse i => dac;

for ( 0 => int sample; sample < 82400 ; sample++ )
{
    d.last() => array[sample];
    1::samp => now;
}

for ( 0 => int sample; sample < 82400 ; sample++ )
{
    array[sample] => i.next;
    1::samp => now;
}