[chuck-users] Float to int

Laurie Hollander catbird451 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:18:25 EST 2006

Sorry for the low level of this question, but....
I'm trying to convert a floating point number to an int so I can chuck
it to the blit harmonics parameter.   I've already used the math floor
function on it, so it can be converted to an int without losing any
information.   But I can't chuck it to an int without getting error
messages, and I can't find any function that converts a float to an
int in mini-Audicle or Chuck.    Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!

--laurie