[chuck-users] miniAudicle problems

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 06:38:04 EST 2006

Hi

Just installed miniAudicle 0.1.3.6 (and the included chuck) on my
debian/unstable laptop. Something seems wrong with miniAudicle, since
some examples (just tried a few under basic) make no sound.

Here's what I tried that makes sound in both chuck and miniAudicle:

fm2, fm3, curly++

And the following only make sound in chuck:

blit, moe, moe++, chirp, chirp2, larry, larry++

However the ones actually sounding in miniAudicle, only sound in one
channel (left)...

Both miniAudicle and chuck are compiled using make linux-alsa.

Any idea what could be the cause of this? Did I miss something?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk