[chuck-users] miniAudicle problems

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 14 03:30:36 EST 2006

Atte,
Sincerest apologies on not getting back to you sooner... us princeton-
ites were pretty swamped with ICMC madness this past week.

To be honest, Im stumped.  I guess it would be good to be absolutely
certain that the exact same chuck that miniAudicle links to does not
produce the same bugs.  Additionally, try playing around with buffer
sizes if you haven't already (miniAudicle accepts most of the same
command line arguments as chuck, including --bufsize###).  Also, do
the same bugs pop up when you write the output to a file with WvOut?

If it comes down to it I would be willing to do a remote debugging
session to get a closer look at what might be going wrong, if you are
up for that.

spencer