[chuck-users] miniAudicle problems

Imre Kéri sharp732 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:49:23 EST 2006

Hi,

I use the linux-oss target, but tried to apply the same change also in
makefile.oss (change order of -l flags) and recompiled (only rebuilt the
miniAudicle executable). It seems it doesn't make any difference (on my
machine).

Now I tried the following program:
1.9 => float d;
d * 2.0 => float c;
<<<d>>>;
<<<c>>>;

The output is in the console monitor:
[chuck](VM): sporking incoming shred: 1 (floatv.ck)...
1,000000 :(float)
2,000000 :(float)

This means digits after the decimal point get lost before (or at) the ChucK
operator, but not during the printout. How is this possible???

   Imre