[chuck-users] file operations etc.

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:24:28 EST 2006

Hi again

Are there any plans to include stuff like reading/writing text to files,
saving/loading objects (ala tickle in python), navigating paths, getting
directory contents and regular string operations like replacement, search?

Actually, I'm thinking that if I need alot of stuff like this, maybe I
should better make myself a python wrapper... OTOH it would be nice to
have everything in pure chuck. Actually that's one of the reasons I
tried out chuck in the first place (comming from years of csounding);
that it's more like "a real" language...

Any thoughts?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte