[chuck-users] removing shreds by name from within chuck

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:57:43 EST 2006

Spencer Salazar wrote:

> Let me know if this is what you were going for, or if I am completely
> off track.

I ended up doing something along the lines of what you described,
although quite a bit more elaborate. For instance it's paramount to me
that I can get a list of patterns in my keyboard-loader-list along with
the ascii code that is used to toggle it and some symbol showing if it's
currently running.

Basically I can live with what I have for now, and will wait and see
what kinds of need functionality makes it's way into chuck in the next
few releases before I start a wrapper in python. If possible I prefer a
pure chuck solution...

Thanks to the inputs!

--
peace, love & harmony