[chuck-users] file operations etc.

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:09:40 EST 2006

Kassen wrote:

> Yes, all of this is on the wish-list. The wish-list is actually on the
> wiki and so you can see it for yourself. This is nice since it avoids
> requests getting repeated and it also enables you to dream and fantasise
> about all the wonderfull things you'll be able to do in a few months :-).

A bit messy, or...:-) And, no, I didn't find all I mentioned there.
Would it make sense to add or should the list be cleaned up a bit first?

> I think it would be great. I've been into generating paterns and
> sequencing based on HID input. Right now this is loads of fun and it
> forces you to live in the moment

I agree. I had a blast with hid/joy-fm.ck yesterday, and I'm gonna
modify this to fit into my setup for sure + I have 1.000.000 ideas what
can be done with a game controller. It becomes clearer to me every day
that I'm much more into hardware controllers than live-coding.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk