[chuck-users] file operations etc.

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:22:52 EST 2006

On 11/28/06, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:

A bit messy, or...:-) And, no, I didn't find all I mentioned there.
> Would it make sense to add or should the list be cleaned up a bit first?

I have a suspispicion those pages are mainly made for and by the developers
and make sense to them...

> I agree. I had a blast with hid/joy-fm.ck yesterday, and I'm gonna
> modify this to fit into my setup for sure + I have 1.000.000 ideas what
> can be done with a game controller. It becomes clearer to me every day
> that I'm much more into hardware controllers than live-coding.

I'm very interested in both but right now in comparing them it's quite clear
to me I didn't practice with livecoding since the days of the Nintendo
Nes...*cough*

Maybe this is the future?
http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/psx2hard/keybpad.htm

Cheers!