[chuck-users] miniAudicle problems

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 28 16:27:58 EST 2006

Imre, Atte,
Awesome!  kudos and thanks for figuring this out.

This seems very likely to be the problem, and suggests a very simple
source code fix.  The attached patch should do the trick; please try
it out if you have a chance just to verify that the code is achieving
the same result as setting the environment variable.  Please let us
know of any continuing problems.

Atte, if this patch and/or export LC_ALL="C" fix the problem for you,
you probably don't need to try my other suggestion.

thanks!
spencer