[chuck-users] is some_id runnig?

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 28 19:12:10 EST 2006

Kassen, Atte,

I agree that these features would be good ideas.  (For the record
size 0 arrays are legal/possible, and, predictably, doing anything
other than .cap() will produce an array out-of-bounds exception.)

Atte/all,
With regards to the wiki feature requests, let me say that you should
definitely put feature requests on the wiki if you don't see them
there already, in addition to mentioning them on the mailing list.
For a developer thinking about new features it is a lot easier to
look at the wiki page than to comb through the mailing list
archives.  Id say its disorganization is just a natural consequence
of an "unmoderated" wiki; it is still fairly easy to read through
despite this disorganization.

So if you feel inclined please do add these and the file i/o /object
serialization/etc. feature requests up to the wiki, along with any
other ideas.

spencer