[chuck-users] spice up your code

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:41:31 EST 2006

Hi, list,

I'm a bit tirered of having to type "while(true)....." all the time. "true"
as a concept may be dependable but it's purity makes it rather one-sided and
boring. Back when I was taking language philosophy clases I was tought that
any fact about the world we know to be true equates to the abstract platonic
concept of truth (I'm not debating here and now wether that's true or wether
I thought it made much sense). Sadly in chuck this only works for a select
set of facts about the world which might be due to ChucK's youth and
inexperience with the world. At least this one works;

While (float rubber_ducky)
   {
   //loop goes here
   }