[chuck-users] Geting strange key combinations

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Oct 21 12:28:45 EDT 2006

Its true, with respect to HidIn, the manual is out of date.  (I
recently updated the HidIn documentation in CVS, but I haven't
uploaded that to the webpage yet... maybe ill do that later today.)

Hilquias, I would recommend looking at examples/hid/keyboard-organ.ck
and examples/hid/kb.ck, which are two examples that come with the
standard chuck distribution.  That's probably your best option for
figuring out how to use HID keyboard input.

spencer