[chuck-users] Survey on Musical Instruments

thor th.list at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:52:23 EDT 2006

Dear ChucK people.

We'd be very interested in your views:

[with apologies of cross posting]

To all musicians (acoustic and digital instrumentalists) and composers

We are doing a little survey on people's relationship with their
instruments and tools.
It is a comparative study of the differences between acoustic and
digital instruments
from the perspective of usability or ergonomics. Amongst many other
things, we are
interested in the experience of playing or composing for the
different instruments, but
also people's views on how the instrument/tool affects the musical
ideas and what can
be played/composed.

Please help us to get an understanding of these issues by filling out
the following survey:

http://www.ixi-software.net/survey

We will of course present our findings when processed with a research
paper and
online presentations.

Thanks in advance.

the ixi team