[chuck-users] adsr

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 11 20:05:45 EDT 2006

Eduard/Jukka,
Could you edit line 7 your makefile like to look like this:
FLAGS=-D__MACOSX_CORE__ -D__LITTLE_ENDIAN__ -c

and try recompiling?

On our PPC systems, __LITTLE_ENDIAN__ is predefined when cross-
compiling for x86, and I had thought that that would be the case on
x86 systems also.  However, judging by the nature of your build
errors, it seems that this preprocessor macro might not be present.

spencer