[chuck-users] heads up for 1.2.0.7

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Sep 12 00:32:50 EDT 2006

On the subject of nomenclature, is anyone else thinking about the
relative merits of LPF, HPF, BPF, etc. vs. LowPass, HighPass,
BandPass, etc.?  Obviously the acronym versions are faster to type,
which would be important in live-coding situations.  However it seems
to me that spelling them out fits in more with the current ugen
naming scheme, might be a little easier to read, and also might be a
little easier to understand for people new to electronic music.

(I dont have a huge vested interest in either way--just wanted to
throw out a few thoughts before things get set in stone in the next
release.)

spencer