[chuck-users] Reading materials.

Chris Share cshare01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Sep 12 08:02:51 EDT 2006

Here are some suggestions:

http://www.dspguide.com/pdfbook.htm

A DSP primer : with applications to digital audio and computer music by
Ken Steiglitz

Signal processing first by James H. McClellan, Ronald Schafer and Mark Yoder

DAFX : digital audio effects Udo Zölzer, editor

Computer music : synthesis, composition, and performance by Charles
Dodge, Thomas A. Jerse

The Csound book : perspectives in software synthesis, sound design,
signal processing, and programming edited by Richard Boulanger

HTH,

Cheers,

Chris