[chuck-users] Shirts

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 22:26:44 EDT 2006

Esteemed ChucKists...

It seems that the shirt plan has drifted to the bottom of the priority
stack.

There were some ideas on that but nothing final.

We had a picture of Guile (from Street Fighter), we had "chuck spork shred",
"realtime isn't fast enough" and it occured to me that "powertools can maim"
(from the Audicle video) would be fun as well. I might have missed one or
two?

I still think we need a shirt but I myself suck at organising such things.

Is there still demand?
Can we reach a consensus on a good slogan/design?
Is there somebody with convenient access to a press and organisational
responcibility?
else is something like cafe press acceptable?
I'll just asume at least somebody can make a design conform to printers
demands?

On the other hand, perhaps this plan drifted away from the list's atention
because Tshirts might be completely out of fashion and now everybody wants
sloganed chamber-robes?