[chuck-users] Hid joypads in 1.0.2.7

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Sep 23 11:32:01 EDT 2006

Hey Kassen,
Argh!  Sorry about that, didn't mean to mess up your sequencer
system!  Yes, support for hat/POV switches/some directional pads did
disappear for this release.  HID support underwent a major rehaul
since the last release, for a variety of wholesome reasons, but, for
lack of any better explanation, some things got overlooked in all of
that.   This will definitely be in the next release, and in fact I
can probably get you a preview to use with working hat switches until
then.

spencer