[chuck-users] Shirts

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 16:37:25 EDT 2006

On 9/23/06, rik <7r1ckyr4v3n at gmail.com> wrote:

> you do realize that if we don't have your favorite fonts installed on our
> computers, we won't be able to see them right? because word will substitute
> them for local fonts?

I had the same issue; I don't use a office program and instead have Gmail
interpert the occasional Doc file. It ended up looking not even mono-spaced
(which I think it should be considdering the format and the topic?)

A image file might be the way to go here as a mock-up?

Also; we have loads of ideas right now as well as a set of people who want
shirts. Should we have a vote? Does the Wiki support polls?