[chuck-users] how to set bufsize in miniaudicle

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Sep 28 23:00:19 EDT 2006

doh!  sorry about that.  if you like, i can send you a miniAudicle
build with a different default buffer size, if there happens to be a
single best size.  Perhaps this would suffice as a stop-gap measure
until I can work a buffer size selector into miniAudicle OS X?  Let
me know.

thanks,
spencer