[chuck-users] mini Audicle crashes when removing shreds

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:25:30 EDT 2007

On a related note;

I've been having tourble with the "alt + +" hotkey for adding shreds
(Windows).

In some situations, particularly when the VM is empty, this one acts
dfferently from the on-schreen button. It seems to try to replace a shred
instead of plainly adding it and -of course- this makes it complain about
there not being a target shred when the VM is empty. The result is a
non-functional hotkey and a smasll error message.

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) it doesn't do that for the first time a
shred it exectured, or maybe it's simply inconsistent but I do know that for
me once it starts doing this it will stick to that behaviour.

Aside from that the latest Mini has been great for me and the new settings
like the default dir were very welcome.