[chuck-users] mini Audicle crashes when removing shreds

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Apr 6 09:28:39 EDT 2007

Hey Kassen,

On Apr 4, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Kassen wrote:

> On a related note;
>
> I've been having tourble with the "alt + +" hotkey for adding
> shreds (Windows).
>
> In some situations, particularly when the VM is empty, this one
> acts dfferently from the on-schreen button. It seems to try to
> replace a shred instead of plainly adding it and -of course- this
> makes it complain about there not being a target shred when the VM
> is empty. The result is a non-functional hotkey and a smasll error
> message.

Im not sure that I've encountered this particular problem before.  It
might be an oddity in the code that handles this particular command,
as wxWidgets doesn't natively support '+' as an accelerator key.  Its
supposed to always be '+'.  Ill take a look, but my basic tests thus
far have not turned up any unexpected behavior.

> I think (but I'm not 100% sure) it doesn't do that for the first
> time a shred it exectured, or maybe it's simply inconsistent but I
> do know that for me once it starts doing this it will stick to that
> behaviour.
>
> Aside from that the latest Mini has been great for me and the new
> settings like the default dir were very welcome.

Awesome!

thanks,
spencer