[chuck-users] Mini-Audicle Crashing

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Apr 6 09:47:29 EDT 2007

Hi Piero,
Thanks for letting us know about this.  Does your BCD2000 work with
other software?  Does other MIDI hardware work as expected?  Also,
yes, if you could copy and paste the text of the crash report and
send it to us, that would be helpful.

spencer