[chuck-users] hi-res pic of the chuck logo?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:50:12 EDT 2007

I'm not the greatest graphics wizzard but considdering that the Chuck logo
is made of normal text symbols and considering that you can get those in a
vector format in any graphical package shouldn't making one at any required
size be quite easy?

I think there are very nice advantages to the logo being build out of normal
characters. One friend of mine was considering getting some sort of advanced
sewing machine that would have support for embroidering letters. I should
ask her about that again because that could result in a very classy shirt.

Not as cool as the ChucKy-monster but I thought I'd post anyway.

Also; that GlucK-pong looks cool. I've been thinking about a pong version
with ball-speed quantized in the horizontal direction and kick and snare
sound effects for the two players for some Rez/Luminess inspirered cheap
thrills. Is there a sort of rough timeline for GlucK?