[chuck-users] recording of my first livecoding session

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:28:37 EDT 2007

Hi, Moudi!

Listening further as I type... :-)

So far I would say it's definately interesting as a sound and I don't get
the feeling it's static at all. I myself often feel that when performing
alone I tend to be too hurried. It's hard to keep track of time and make a
realistic estimate of how interesting a certain part is to people who never
heard it before.

I had my own first real ChucK performance a while ago;
http://virb.com/kassen/videos/6898

Not to direct atention away from your own performance! Just linking so we
know what we are talking about.

As I fear the video shows; there wasn't so much to see there :-).

My setup was very different in that here there was no emphasis on the code
at all but there was still a lot to do. I thought about involving more
people as well but in the end I concluded that the most important element
missing was more practice. Practice might be even more important when
involving more people....

Back to your recording; wonderfull stuff, do post updates!

Thanks,
Kas.