[chuck-users] can there be many ::ms in while?

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:08:56 EDT 2007

fre 2007-08-03 klockan 11:29 -0400 skrev mike clemow:
> All,
>
> That was very well explained, folks.  Personally, I think that the
> area of the manual describing concurrency in Chuck is a little bit
> thin.  It would really help people new to Chuck (like myself) to have
> a series of examples of what can be done with the concurrency
> features, syncing, & c.  It's one of Chuck's most important and
> powerful features.
>
> Maybe we could add a little section of the Wiki for concurrency
> examples?  Chuck/Programs/Concurrency or something like that.

I'm not sure if this was the correct thing to do, but I felt free to add
a couple of extra categories to
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK/Examples . Hope that's
fine. Please fill them up.

> I wish I had some examples of sporked shreds sharing data with each
> other, for instance.

I think I'm gonna experiment with sporks next, so we'll see if I can get
something cool to work.

Gasten