[chuck-users] can there be many ::ms in while?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:06:19 EDT 2007

On 8/3/07, Martin Ahnelöv <operagasten at gmail.com> wrote:

> > spork ~ writer();
> > spork ~ reader();
>
> By the way Kassen, what do we call the ~-symbol in chuck?
> (I know it's a tilde, but does it have a nifty name like Sporker
> or something like that, since => is named Chuck and not Arrow)

This is such a advanced subject that I dare not speak on it. I porpose that
we all chant in the direction of Princeton while chucking ceremonial salt
over our shoulder
and hope Ge will speak on this. I believe Ge is font of eating so using real
sea salt or celery salt might speed up the process.

;¬)