[chuck-users] Recommended books?

Carl-Gustaf Harroch charroch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:48:13 EDT 2007

Chuckist,

Are there any books that you recommend for general computerized music?
If I want, for instance, to get involved in the development of chuck,
which book would you recommend? Especially about general notions such
as oscilators. music theory, tempo, sampling etc...

I am quite new to all of this but would really love to get into the
core of music programming. I have been through the chuck manuals but
it is stil quite high level and would like to understand the basis of
the language itself.

Any help much appreciated.

./Carl