[chuck-users] can there be many ::ms in while?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:16:35 EDT 2007

On 8/7/07, Ge Wang <gewang at cs.princeton.edu> wrote:

> This is a very good question (thanks Kassen for the redirect though I
> believe he is as much of an authority on spork/chuck-related issues as
> anyone.

Oh, thank you, but I don't think it would be good for me to go make up new
naming conventions independantly. Before you know it there would be one
naming convention on the forum, one on the list, various classrooms would
have their own... There would be Southern ChucKish, Northern ChucKish,
nobody would understand anyone anymore untill somebody designed a "ChucKish
(simplified)" font.

  FYI: I do love sea salt, especially on deep-fried triple cheeseburgers -
> don't bother tossing those over your shoulder, unless of course I am
> standing directly behind you).

Ah, triple cheesburgers! A important element in the fat-rich diet! I'm
sadened to have to report that Dutch fastfood places have a rather
unfortunate inclination towards being reasonable and so triples are hard to
come by.... unless of cource one makes them onself.

Um, other suggestions?  Thoughts?

I was thinking about "you". I'll explain, this would make the pronounciation
of the whole line like;

"spork you reader" (brackets are silent)

This could be taken as a reference to Pokemon with it's "I choose you" when
fielding Pokemon which is fitting since we are realy summoning functions to
do our bidding and "Frankenstein", "Dracula" and "quintesson" already
reference pop-culture.

We would maintain that that is what it means and that there is no link at
all to "spork" somehow seeming like a naughty word.

;¬)