[chuck-users] midi channels

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:21:42 EDT 2007

Kas,

So, I have to do all my MIDI in hex so I can set a low nibble for
channel?!  blech.

You're right; Bruce Murphy has done all the work for me and
midisender.ck is what I want.  Happily, it's well documented: I'll be
using some Chuck code in a performance tonight.

Cheers!

Mike

http://shadowofaculture.blogspot.com