[chuck-users] Lisa behaving strangely?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:36:38 EDT 2007

First of all, I seem to have inadvertedly send the message below to the
dev-list which wasn't my intention. Oops.

Secondly, sorry to reply to my own message and breach nettiquette but I
found a second issue when trying to work around the one posted before.

For some reason LiSa.duration() is write only. This is inconvenient when
trying to work around this bug as it makes it impossible to go like this;

l.playPos( l.duration() - samp);

I can't realy see why duration would be write only while I can think of
reasons to want to check the max duration of a buffer (aside from the posted
bug).

Could a readable version of .duration perhaps be considdered for a future
update?