[chuck-users] Lisa behaving strangely?

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 15 14:06:38 EDT 2007

hi, i just noticed this part of your email. i actually don't regard
this as a bug, though i may be able to be convinced otherwise. a very
slight modification to your code works fine:

Rhodey r => LiSa l => dac;

second => l.duration;

1 => l.record;
1 => r.noteOn;

second => now;

0 => l.record;

0 => l.loop;
second - 1::samp => l.playPos;
-1 => l.rate;
1 => l.play;

second => now;

i can understand that this might seem awkward, and i'll look at the
source code to see if there might be a good way to change this that
isn't too painful. in any case, you should be able to get consistent
behavior with this work around.

duration read and voiceGain is just about done, and should make it in
to the next version, at least!

dan