[chuck-users] A example that needs correction

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:17:49 EDT 2007

Hi! I was investigating what I could use the spork-keyword for when I
stumbled on this problem in the examples:
The example fm3.ck is pretty wrong. It says that fm-synthesis is at sync
0 on SinOsc's, but that isn't true. sync 0 is sync frequency. fm2.ck
does it right however.

Experience the difference yourself by changing both fm2.ck and fm3.ck's
c.freq-variable.

Anyways, this is the result of my tries:
http://hauntedhouse.wordpress.com/2007/08/18/ambientic-monotonic-pieceus/
I'll probably go on and work a little more with it.

Gasten