[chuck-users] priorities for next release

chris beck render787 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:56:07 EDT 2007

I would disagree with that reasoning. Sure it's produced by academics, but
this is the USERS list. And it is fundamentally a practical tool, not an
academic exercise as you suggest. The fact that we are discussing it on this
list means that usability is a serious concern.

Although I might not disagree with the conclusion, the language itself
certainly can and should be improved. I would say that standardizing the
Ugen / Instrument interfaces should be high on this list.

-- Chris