[chuck-users] rec2.ck

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:20:34 EDT 2007

On 8/28/07, 2g <electriclightheads at gmail.com> wrote:

> it's just one of the forum in the SocialNetworkService called mixi.jp
> mixi.jp requires someone already in the community to invite another
> if that another person wants to get registered
> you need that process done to get in
> (even though this is nonesence since the community became too huge
> and many ill willed spammers are already inside)

Ah, one of those.... I think they do that against spammers and to make it
look exclusive. Theoretically the idea is also that that way you can trace
where accounts came from so you delete a spammer and also delete the account
that invited him (and so on) but that requires some very agressive
moderating.

if you don't mind reading japanese
> (i think registering forms will also be in japanese)
> yes i can invite anyone on THIS list!!

He he he, I wouldn't mind reading Japanese but I simply can't. For ChucK
code it should be easy enough though I once saw some Japanese C code in a
documentary on arcade shooting games and there all words like "for" and
"while"were in English but many variables and function names were in
japanese. this would make it quite hard to deal with.

Oh, well, in that case we can't realy link to it, that's a shame.