[chuck-users] heads up; follow up; up chuck

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:49:57 EDT 2007

tor 2007-08-23 klockan 16:31 -0400 skrev Ge Wang:
> Greetings!
>
> As announced on the [chuck] list, we've just released a new major
> version (1.2.1.0) of chuck that introduces audio analysis in ChucK.
> For more details see:
>
>      http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/uana/
>
> The paper:
>
>      http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/publications/uana_icmc2007.pdf
>
> Just want to thank everyone for the recent discussion and also re-
> prioritizing of features.  We are by no means done, and many new
> features outlined are underway.  So please continue!  We are hoping
> for several new releases in the coming weeks/months.  Thanks again!
>
> Alrighty, go check out UAna, upchuck, and the new release!  Let us
> know how it goes (or crashes)!!
>
> Best,
> chuck team

Nice. I've felt free to update the syntax-file[1] for vim so it's
compatible with the new features. I think I got everything new (and some
old) stuff, 'cept the #(x, y) and %(x, y)-things. I don't really know
how should look. I can probably update once the new miniaudicle comes
out so I can see what you think.

[1] http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Ck.vim

Hope someone else than me can benefit,
Gasten