[chuck-users] chuck on linux-amd64?

Robert Edge projectmalamute at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:18:03 EDT 2007

  I miss chuck.  I was starting to get in to playing with last year, but
I have since decided to go with a pure 64 bit system.  I've got
everything tuned and working the way I want now, but no chuck.  I build
every release I notice come out but still things do not work on
Linux-amd64.  What is the status of chuck and this architecture?  I seem
to remember talk of the issue being looked in to some time ago.  Also,
for what it's worth somebody is keeping a broken build in the Debian
repositories, I've sent a bug report but no one seems to care.  I think
it's a shame that someone could get the wrong impression about this
wonderful project.