[chuck-users] Better explain Myself about kb triggering.

Alpha Core alphacore_noize at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 14:53:20 EST 2007

Thanks for all the help first of all I played around with the kb.ck in the hid folder and saw that it typed out the letters i pressed so i can use the same setup and say omodify it to trigger for a example when press A triggers a SinOsc to play a freq for say 1 sec ?

  About the variable question sorry about that I ment a char array  like in C++

  thanks again .

  Gabriel aka ALPHACORE