[chuck-users] chuck, PD and OSC

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:16:51 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am building an interface in Puredata to control via OSC a chuck
program, but I am having some trouble when sending the position (x,y
pairs) of a small "canvas" which I use as a point in space. The
problem is that somehow most of the time I just get the x-coordinate
and only sometimes the y-coordinate. And really don't know why. I
must say that I'm not very used to work with puredata, so if there
are any PD+chuck experts in this list that may have some time to have
a look at the patches (attached below) and give some advice, I'd much
apreciate it.

thanks in advance,

eduard