[chuck-users] chuck, PD and OSC

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Thu Dec 6 10:59:32 EST 2007

good to know. probably then some combination of udp for well timed
messages (except for multicasting, which also stinks for timing) and
tcp for single messages that *have* to get to their destination is
the way to go.

i believe Perry has a student working some new networking protocols
for ChucK and related apps. top secret i suppose.

dan