[chuck-users] chuck and 64-bit

rubber glove rubberglove at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:27:32 EST 2007

>From reading through the mailinglist archives, I've learned that chuck is
not compatible with 64-bit operating systems.

The incompatibility I can understand, but I'd just like to suggest that that
information be added to the build notes/download page to save some potential
frustration...

The situation is especially confusing since there are (non-functional)
64-bit packages available for Debian and Ubuntu.

Please let me know if I'm mistaken here, otherwise I'll add a page to the
wiki detailing how to get chuck working in a 32-bit chroot environment.

thanks,
Martin