[chuck-users] simple distortion/clipping

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 11:17:55 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for that reference!  Tons of good ideas there..
I never even thought of checking the online forum since I much prefer
the mailing list and always forget there is another place where people
discuss chuck.. :)

Good to know, for example, that you can chuck into a SinOsc, I didn't
even know that.  Time to read the documentation and examples all over
again.

eduard: thanks, I should have specified that I didn't want to do this
in a single-sample loop.  (usually a bad idea if you're worried about
CPU usage..)

ps. also i didn't know there was a ".op" parameter for Gain.  It seems
to not be on the reference page:
http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/program/ugen_full.html#gain

cheers,
steve