[chuck-users] MOTU UltraLite interface

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Mon Dec 17 11:37:55 EST 2007

i've used the MOTU Ultralite with Chuck spewing 8 channels out with
no problems.  i haven't used it with multichannel in.

as Kassen indicates, we use the Edirols with PLOrk, so ChucK works
fine there with multichannel out and up to 2 channels in (just
haven't tried it with more inputs). however, the Ultralite wasn't
available when we had to make our purchases, and if i were doing it
now, i'd buy the Ultralites.

all of this is with MacBooks and older Powerbooks.

dt